Monday, December 9, 2013

Practical Application: Messing with the mind

So one thing that I sometimes do to mess with the mind, is to for a moment give it what it wants, or move as if I were to give it what it wants. So let's say eating a cheesecake. So I may move close to it, reach for it, but then stop and do something else. So within that moment I may feel like an energy, maybe desire, or excitement, or happiness. And by directing myself to stop and move away, it makes it easier for me to see that energy, do Self-forgiveness, and try placing myself in the exact same situation again, 5 minutes later, and see what else comes up. Do you get the idea? I call it messing with the mind, or messing with my programming, where you activate it on purpose in order to forgive it. I also may not know I have a reaction or program of some kind, so it is also an exploratory thing to see what reactions if any exist. If this sounds a little sciency to you, its because it is. I mean the whole Desteni process is like one big science experiment. Let's see if the human can change. And we are the variables, haha.
So when I test things I like to be rigorous or tough. So I may be watching a television show that I normally watch, and then just stop the show and turn it off. The mind said in one moment, but I will never know what will happen. And I was like, So? And I turned it off. I notice what was inside of me, and did self-forgivness.
Its very fun, I enjoy doing this kind of stuff.
If you do stuff like this, try posting or sharing it, I would like to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment